| 2016 South America tours, Peru Amazing Adventures would like to invite you to join us on an all- inclusive luxury journey to South America Peru.
CLIMBING and TREKKING Cordillera Blanca.
TREKKING and CLIMBING Cordillera Huayhuash.
CLIMBING and TREKKING Cordillera Raura.
TREKKING and CLIMBING CUSCO, AREQUIPA and PUNO
Traveling South America and now runs tours in Peru, Ecuador, in Bolivia. Without further ado, here’s the best of Peru, alongside a few of Peru Amazing Adventures photos.
Travelling to any new destination is always preceded by a mixture of excitement – the dreams and thoughts of the adventures, sounds, foods and experiences that await you – and apprehension – the nervousness around not knowing exactly how things work in a particular country, hoping you like the accommodation, worrying that you packed your passport!For anyone that has travelled to Peru, it is very apparent that all those fears and worries are unjustified, as arriving in Peru immediately makes you realize you have landed in a true travellers’ destination, geared up for tourism in a way that makes the people, the travel, and the accommodation comfortable and welcoming, but still managing to maintain that aura of adventure and excitement that surrounds the exotic cuisines, wondering landscapes, and mystical, mythical and magical ancient culture and history.
Peru is a vast country to travel, not just in terms of size, but also due to the quantity of geographical and historical sights to visit, and it is often difficult when planning a trip to decide what to visit or include, particularly if you only have a few weeks’ vacation from work to holiday in Peru.
Here is our guide to the best of Peru, covering both the world-famous sights:
Climbing, Trekking in Cordillera Blanca and Cordillera Huayhuash, Cusco, Puno, Arequipa, Lima and Bolivia, Ecuador.
Cordillera Blanca climbing:
Climbing Alpamayo 5947m, Quitaraju 6036m, Huascaran 6768m, Chopicalqui 6354m, Artesonraju 6025m, Tocllaraju 6034m, Ranrapalca 6162m, Pisco 5752m, Ishinca 5530m, Urus 5495m, Vallunaraju 5686m Maparaju, Champara and Mateo.
Trekking Cordillera Blanca:
Trekking Alpamayo Cedros | Santa Cruz Trek and climbing Pisco | Quillcayhuanca trek 5 days | Olleros Carhuascancha Chavin 6 days | Quebrada Llaca 1 day | Quebrada Shallap 1 day | Quebrada Rajucolta to Shallap 2 days | Cordillera negra trek.
Trekking and climbing Cordillera Huayhuash and Raura:
Huayhuash trekking and Climbing Diablo Mudo, Pumarinri | Mini trek Huayhuash | Huayhuash alta Via | Cordillera Raura and Cordillera Huayhuash trekking.
A UNESCO World Heritage Site and world famous travel destination, no list of things to see and do on a holiday in Peru is complete without the inclusion of Machu Picchu. Whichever way you choose to arrive at Machu Picchu, either on foot via the famous four-day Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, or by train and then bus on a tour from Cuzco, it cannot be denied that the first glimpse of Machu Picchu in the flesh is an awe-inspiring moment that lives with travellers forever.
Simply put, Cuzco is beautiful. The city has a magical calm about it, and it is the kind of place where simply sitting and watching the world go by still feels very special. The city centre is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and offers so much to travellers with its endless collection of plazas, churches, cathedrals museums, art galleries, markets, shops, archaeological ruins and much much more. Cuzco is the access city for Machu Picchu, with most tourists that visit the ruin arriving via Cuzco airport, but, if you have time, Cuzco deserves two or three days in its own right and is a must-visit destination on a Peru holiday.
Peru Amazing Adventures team offer:
• Trekking in Peru Cordillera Blanca.
• Huayhuash trekking in Peru.
• Cuzco trekking in Peru and Inca trail
• Trekking in Peru Puno Lago Titicaca.
• Huaraz, Callejón de Huaylas trekking in Peru.
• Arequipa, Colca trekking in Peru and Climbing.
• Cordillera Central Trekking in Peru, Lima.
• Santa Cruz Trekking in Peru.
• Around Alpamayo Trekking in Peru.
• Trekking in Peru Cordillera Raura.
• Black Mountain Range Trekking in Peru
• Climbing in Peru Alpamayo the most beautiful mountain in the world.
• Demanding Huascaran Climbing in Peru and Ishinca valley climbing in Peru.
• Cordillera Blanca climbing in Peru and Cordillera Huayhuash.
• South America Climbing in Peru Cordillera Central, Lima.
• Climbing in Peru Cuzco and Arequipa.
• Cordillera Huayhuash Diablo Mudo Climbing in Peru.
• Trekking in Peru and Climbing in Peru Cordillera Blanca, Huayhuash, Raura and Huallanca.
• Esfinge Rock Mountain Climbing in Peru and LLaca Wall Rock Climbing in Peru.
• Quilcayhuanca Perú Trek and Huayhuash / Cordillera Negra, Blanca Perú Trek.
• Cordillera Raura, Huayhuash, Negra, Blanca and Cusco, Puno, Arequipa Peru trek.